Barber Shop Insurance
As the owner of a barber shop, you need to protect yourself, your employees, your customers and business assets.
We’ve answered several frequently asked questions about barber shop insurance, including the coverage differences of employee and chair rental/independent contractor.
To protect your professional barbering business, we offer a specialty insurance program for licensed barbers and barber shops.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
- Quick turnaround on quote – usually 1 business day
- Payment plan available
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Barbering Insurance Program Highlights
- General Liability with limits to $1 million
- Professional Liability (E&O Insurance) – included
- Professional License Review – $2,500 per review, $5,000 aggregate
- Loss of Business Income (no waiting period or deductible)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Property at Conventions, Fairs or Exhibits
- Medical Payments ($10,000 per person)
- Computers and Media
- Building Owner as Additional Insured
- Employees as Automatic Insureds
- Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Employees as Additional Insured
- Defense costs outside the limits
- Commercial and Personal Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation
Requirements – Licensed or certified by the state as required
- Acupuncture, botox, cellulite reduction
- Laser equipment
- Permanent cosmetic services
- Tattooing and body piercing (other than earlobe)
- Medical advice and services