Your cosmetology training exposed you to a variety of different personal appearance services…hair, skin, nails and makeup.
Whether you’ve specialized in a specific niche or offer a broad array of services at your salon, we have a salon and spa insurance program specifically designed for the practice of cosmetology when done for cosmetic or beautifying purposes.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Licensed cosmetologists in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin are eligible for our “Quick Quote” Program.
Just click the button below, answer a few questions, and you’ll receive your instant, no obligation quote.
Best of all if you need the coverage NOW…simply provide annual payment on the secure site and you, your business and your clients are protected in minutes.
If you’re located in Tennessee, Kentucky or Minnesota, it’s still easy to get your quote. Simply click the button below to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
- Quick turnaround on quote – usually 1 business day
- Payment plan available
Cosmetologist Insurance Program Highlights
- General Liability with limits to $1 million
- Professional Liability (E&O Insurance) – included
- Professional License Review – $2,500 per review, $5,000 aggregate
- Loss of Business Income (no waiting period or deductible)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Property at Conventions, Fairs or Exhibits
- Medical Payments ($10,000 per person)
- Computers and Media
- Building Owner as Additional Insured
- Employees as Automatic Insureds
- Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Employees as Additional Insured
- Defense costs outside the limits
- Commercial and Personal Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation
Requirements – Licensed or certified by the state as required
- Acupuncture, botox, cellulite reduction
- Laser equipment
- Permanent cosmetic services
- Tattooing and body piercing (other than earlobe)
- Medical advice and services