Kentucky Personal Appearance
The Kentucky Department for Public Health, Division of Public Health Protection and Safety, develops and monitors the statewide Tanning Facility Registration Program. Kentucky requires that anyone who owns or operates a tanning facility must register with the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services through the local county health department. For information about registering your tanning facility, click the link below:
Salon Professional License
Kentucky requires personal appearance professionals, their salons/shops plus the training academies and instructors to be licensed by the Kentucky State Board of Hairdressers and Cosmetologists.
For information about obtaining your Kentucky cosmetology license, click the link below:
- Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technician, Instructor Requirements – https://kbc.ky.gov/Licensure/Pages/License-Requirements.aspx
- Beauty, Nail, Esthetic Salon – https://kbc.ky.gov/Licensure/Pages/Salon-Requirements.aspx
- School Application – https://kbc.ky.gov/Licensure/Pages/Salon-Requirements.aspx
Kentucky requires barbers, barber shops, barbering schools and instructors to be licensed by the Kentucky State Board of Barbering.
For information about obtaining your Kentucky barbering licenses, click the link below:
- Barbers – https://barbering.ky.gov/licensure/Pages/Barbers.aspx
- Barber Instructors – https://barbering.ky.gov/schools/Pages/instructors.aspx
- Barbering Schools – https://barbering.ky.gov/schools/Pages/default.aspx
- Barber Shops – https://barbering.ky.gov/licensure/Pages/Barber-Shops.aspx
- Independent Contract Owner – https://barbering.ky.gov/licensure/Pages/Independent-Contract-Owners.aspx
Kentucky requires massage therapists to be licensed by the Board of Licensure for Massage Therapy.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.