Ohio Personal Appearance
Ohio requires tanning salon facilities to be licensed by the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology. For information about obtaining your Ohio tanning facility license, click the link below:
- Tanning Facility, Operators License – Tanning Permit
Cosmetology and Barber License
Ohio requires personal appearance professionals, barbers, their salons/shops plus the training academies and instructors to be licensed by the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology and Barber Board.
For information about obtaining your Ohio license, click the link below:
- Cosmetologists and Barbers – https://cos.ohio.gov/FORMS-DOCUMENTS/INDIVIDUAL-LICENSES
- Salon or Barber Shop – https://cos.ohio.gov/FORMS-DOCUMENTS/BUSINESS-LICENSES-PERMITS
- Schools – https://cos.ohio.gov/EXAM-SCHOOL-INFO/SCHOOL-INFORMATION/COSMETOLOGY
Ohio requires massage therapists to be licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio. For information about obtaining your Ohio massage therapist license, click the link below:
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.