Wisconsin Personal Appearance
The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) regulates tanning salon facilities in Wisconsin. For information about obtaining your tanning facility license, click the link below:
Salon Professional License
Wisconsin requires personal appearance professionals and their establishments to be licensed by Cosmetology Examining Board of the Department of Safety & Professional Services. Cosmetology, aesthetics, and manicuring schools and instructors are directly licensed by the Department of Safety & Professional Services.
For information about obtaining your Wisconsin license, click the link below:
- Aesthetician License Requirements
- Aesthetician Establishment License Requirements
- Aesthetics Instructor License Requirements
- Aesthetics School License Requirements
- Cosmetology Apprentice License Requirements
- Cosmetology Manager License Requirements
- Cosmetologyist License Requirements
- Cosmetology Establishment License Requirements
- Cosmetology Instructor License Requirements
- Cosmetology School License Requirements
- Manicurist License Requirements
- Manicuring Establishment License Requirements
- Manicuring Instructor License Requirements
- Manicuring School License Requirements
- Cosmetology Law
Wisconsin requires barbers, barber shops, barbering schools and instructors to be licensed by the Department of Safety & Professional Services.
For information about obtaining your Wisconsin license, click the Barbering Advisory Committee link below:
- Barber License Requirements
- Barbering Apprentice License Requirements
- Barbering Manager License Requirements
- Barbering Instructor License Requirements
- Barbering Establishment License Requirements
- Barbering School License Requirements
Wisconsin requires massage therapists to be licensed by the Department of Safety & Professional Services.
The Massage Therapy and Bodywork Affiliated Credentialing Board regulates the licensing of Wisconsin massage therapists.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.