Many barber shops offer a classic men’s haircut or shave.
Other barbers offer crew cuts, fades, flat tops, mohawks, tapers, blowouts and military haircuts.
We’ve provided these FAQs to help you understand the distinction in coverage between employee and independent contractor.
To protect your professional barbering business, we offer a specialty insurance program for barbers, barber shops and barbering schools.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
- Quick turnaround on quote – usually 1 business day
- Payment plan available
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Barbering Insurance Program Highlights
- General Liability with limits to $1 million
- Professional Liability (E&O Insurance) – included
- Professional License Review – $2,500 per review, $5,000 aggregate
- Loss of Business Income (no waiting period or deductible)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Property at Conventions, Fairs or Exhibits
- Medical Payments ($10,000 per person)
- Computers and Media
- Building Owner as Additional Insured
- Employees as Automatic Insureds
- Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Employees as Additional Insured
- Defense costs outside the limits
- Commercial and Personal Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation
Requirements – Licensed or certified by the state as required
- Acupuncture, botox, cellulite reduction
- Laser equipment
- Permanent cosmetic services
- Tattooing and body piercing (other than earlobe)
- Medical advice and services